Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient treatment consists of 9-15 hours of programming per week, depending on your clinical needs and outside requirements (if any). IOP is generally offered before or after work to accommodate for work/school and other daily living needs.
Reasons for IOP Programming:
– Full-Time employment :
- If you are in need of treatment, but must be able to maintain your employment, IOP could be right for you. We offer evening time programming hours (5-8pm), which allows employed individuals to maintain their employment.
– Employment Required Outpatient :
- An employer may require a substance abuse or mental health program due to troubles affecting your work performance and/or job duties. We can provide the IOP/Outpatient services required by your employer.
– Court/Legal Requirements:
- The courts may require a person to participate in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation. We have had many individuals attend our program in order to provide satisfaction to the courts. We can provide updates and letters to any court systems or legal entities requesting updates regarding your enrollment and progress.
– Aftercare/Treatment Continuation:
- As a continuation phase, you will begin to implement much of what you have learned throughout your treatment process. You will continue to focus on your personal growth and exploration, but another component will also be added to your treatment plan, reintegration, and application. You will begin to apply the various life skills learned over the last few months, and be presented with more challenges and the opportunities to apply these newly learned coping skills in your daily life. Stressors and triggers will surely present themselves as you begin to re-integrate, but we are here to help you navigate through them with additional support.
– Short/Brief Relapse:
- There are times in the recovery process which someone may slip or relapse. Short term usage does not always require another residential rehab stay. IOP can provide you with some additional therapeutic support and stability during this time.
Call us at 888.432.0274